You can begin planning your next field trip to the California Indian Museum and Cultural Center using this request form.
- Trips can be booked Monday–Sunday between the hours of 10:00 a.m. –3:00 p.m.
- Activity fees are based on desired activities
- For programming costs, please click here: Programs Offered Menu
- For more information, contact the Education Coordinator (Laura Mendoza)
Please keep in mind that we are not open during most major holidays and the following dates:
- January: New Years Day, Martin Luther King Jr Day
- February: President’s Day
- May: Memorial Day
- July: Independence Day
- September: Labor Day
- November: Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, and the day after Thanksgiving
- December: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve
Full payment is due on the day of your visit.
We accept checks and credit cards. Please notify us if you wish to cancel one week prior. Refund terms apply.
For more information, please contact: